Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Animal Crossing: New Leaf in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have. Discover a new place, and create a new life, that’s what Animal Crossing is all about, you will arrive to a new place by train, where you will meet your neighbors, and start a new life, build your house, interact with the rest of the inhabitants, decorate your house and your character, and decide everything as if it were a second life for you.
We must highlight the following features of Animal Crossing: New Leaf:
- Different stores of many different themes.
- Ample space to build new establishments.
- Very wide possibilities of personalization.
- Thousands of pieces of furniture and interior and exterior decoration.
- Make decisions about construction projects, finances… this time you are the mayor.
- Possibility to play both offline and online.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Animal Crossing: New Leaf ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.