Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have. Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains for 3DS emulator is based on the iconic anime series of the moment, Attack on Titan.
The story revolves around a giant entities named as the Colossus and the Titan destroy the walls of civilization and enter the city to create chaos and endanger all its citizens. We will be able to play as the protagonist Eren and as we advance in the story new allies will join and will be playable for us, with the goal of ending the titans and other dangers that appear and save humanity from extinction. At a certain point in the plot we also unlock the world mode in which we will be able to create our own character and join the Scout Regiment to help fight these new enemies.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.