Beyblade Burst God ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Beyblade Burst God in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Arrives the video game of the animated series of BeyBlade in RPG format (Role Playing Game) that combines frenetic combats in which we can select where we choose to go out, the inclination with which we go out and once on the battlefield we have four skills at our disposal depending on the Beyblade we choose to fight to defeat our opponent with a sudden blow. The battles would be even better than 3 rounds in which any of the two parties can overcome in case of going down, we will also have to adapt and improve our Beyblade to be able to beat stronger and more complicated opponents.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Beyblade Burst God ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Beyblade Burst God ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Beyblade Burst God ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Beyblade Burst God ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. Accept the permission clicking on “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Beyblade Burst God ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Beyblade Burst God ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Beyblade Burst God ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. ook for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Beyblade Burst God ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Beyblade Burst God ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.