Bravely Default ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Bravely Default in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Bravely Default for 3DS emulator brings us a JRPG that reminds us of the classic Final Fantasy saga. Create your team and turn-based combat against creatures and enemies that we find throughout this world of Bravely Default for 3DS. The story plays a big role in the development of the events as well as the characters both protagonists and secondary are very well cared for and are very rich in dialogue and personality. It combines a great immersive story with turn-based combat and improvements that we can make to each member of our team to strengthen it and be able to fight each time against stronger and more fearsome enemies to save the world of horror that covers it and we have hours of entertainment for lovers of turn-based role-playing games.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Bravely Default ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Bravely Default ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Bravely Default ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Bravely Default ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Bravely Default ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Bravely Default ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Bravely Default ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Bravely Default ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Bravely Default ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.