Detective Pikachu ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Detective Pikachu in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have. Here are some of the most outstanding features of this video game based on the Detective Pikachu movie:
- It is a game that falls into the adventure genre
- It is published by The Pokémon Company and developed by the Japanese video game company Creatures Inc
- We will have to join forces with a talking Pikachu to solve all the mysteries of the city and live great adventures
- We will control the character of Tim Goodman, the boy who understands perfectly what this special Pikachu, who claims to be a great detective, speaks
- The game focuses on going through the different scenarios rescuing clues and talking to different people and Pokemon to solve the mystery hidden in each scene
- Solve all the mysteries with Pikachu and become the best detective!
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Detective Pikachu ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Detective Pikachu ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Detective Pikachu ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Detective Pikachu ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Detective Pikachu ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Detective Pikachu ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Detective Pikachu ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double-clicking on it.
- We will already have Detective Pikachu ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Detective Pikachu ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.