Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Kirby: Planet Robobot in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
This is a platform game that is a sequel to the Kirby game called Triple Deluxe. The Kirby series is well known for this little protagonist who can swallow and spit on his enemies. It is undoubtedly a very fun game, which in this installment includes improvements and new features. In this case, Kirby will come dressed as a robot and has an armor that has abilities called Robobot.In addition, two mini-games have been included:
- Kyrbi 3D Rumble: Kirby travels inside a three-dimensional airplane and has to go swallowing and shooting enemies as fast as he can. It is a minigame for one player.
- Team Kirby Clash: It is an action and role-playing mini-game in which up to four people can play and have to play together to win.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double-clicking on it.
- We will already have Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Kirby: Planet Robobot ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.