Luigi’s Mansion ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Luigi’s Mansion in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
From the famous and classic video game saga known by everyone regardless of age, Super Mario Bros, we have something that we could call a spin off since our beloved character Luigi receives his own video game. In Luigi ‘s Mansion our protagonist receives a prize of a contest in which he has not even participated in which the prize is a house, what he does not know at the time is that it is an enchanted mansion. Luigi will have to face ghosts and monsters with final bosses in the different levels and solve puzzles to save Mario, with the help of a flashlight and a ghost vacuum cleaner, from being trapped forever.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Luigi’s Mansion ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Luigi’s Mansion ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Luigi’s Mansion ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Luigi’s Mansion ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Luigi’s Mansion ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Luigi’s Mansion ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Luigi’s Mansion ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Luigi’s Mansion ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Luigi’s Mansion ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.