Metroid: Samus Returns ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Metroid: Samus Returns in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Join Samus on an adventure to save the world, exploring many different worlds and races across the universe in search of a strange creature called Metroid that was kidnapped by galactic pirates who plan to use it as a weapon to invade the rest of the galaxy. As Samus we will be equipped with a laser gun and a futuristic armor and we will improve both things as we advance in the story to be able to face increasingly stronger enemies. Samus is a mercenary sent by the Galactic Federation with the aim of getting behind enemy lines and for this we will have to overcome the missions of each planet to which we travel to learn the secrets they have kept for us and to advance towards our goal to prevent them from using Metroid as a weapon.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Metroid: Samus Returns ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Metroid: Samus Returns ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Metroid: Samus Returns ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Metroid: Samus Returns ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Metroid: Samus Returns ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Metroid: Samus Returns ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Metroid: Samus Returns ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Metroid: Samus Returns ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Metroid: Samus Returns ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.