Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
We are facing the precursor of open world games and survival of the modern era, since its inception with the open beta was a success among those who were encouraged to try this game when it was not yet finished but ready so that users could have a test experience, and what an experience, the open world that brings us Minecraft for 3DS has no end, plus each new world in which we play will be totally different from any other as they are created at the time randomly. Explore, survive, create your base camp and gradually transform it into a bug and zombie proof fortress. Be very careful when going out to explore at night as it significantly increases both the number of enemies roaming the world and the difficulty of the game, so it is best for us to explore during the day and perform tasks indoors at night before going to sleep.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.