Monster Hunter Generations ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Monster Hunter Generations in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Embark on an open world adventure to hunt monsters and rare animals in nature that endanger innocent people. To do this we will have a team of hunters with which we compenetramos and join forces to defeat the most lethal monsters that we will find. We have a variety of weapons such as swords, bows, firearms that we can choose in addition to the special skills we have with our character and our team. We will also use armor to withstand the blows we receive from these dangerous creatures and the monsters we defeat will give us materials and ingredients for recipes that we will use to prepare for future encounters.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Monster Hunter Generations ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Monster Hunter Generations ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Monster Hunter Generations ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Monster Hunter Generations ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Monster Hunter Generations ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Monster Hunter Generations ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Monster Hunter Generations ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Monster Hunter Generations ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Monster Hunter Generations ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.