Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
A new installment of the Persona role-playing saga has arrived, this time for the 3DS. We will have two protagonists to choose from at the beginning of the story, both are different and the dialogue choices will also be different. They have exclusive scenes. The plot and characters are a mix between the video games Persona 3 and Persona 4. It takes place in Yasogami High School. There will also be some secondary scenarios, which are mazes. Zen and Rei have lost their memory and our goal will be to go into dungeons and search for hidden treasures that can make them recover their memories. We will be able to decide between five levels of difficulty when passing the game. Depending on the difficulty, the enemies will be stronger but the story is the same in all levels. The combats in Persona Q are turn-based. Now we can enjoy this game without the need to have the console, as it is possible with an emulator.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of an unknown source. We accept the permission by clicking on “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.