Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Pokemon Alpha Sapphire in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
If there is any video game saga that has marked history despite the passing of the years, that is Pokemon, and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire is the new installment that we have before us. This time, we will have to go through the Hoenn region, discover all the Pokemon that inhabit this area to try to complete our Pokedex. But besides all that, we will have to travel throughout the region visiting each of the cities to beat all the gym leaders, and get all the medals of the Hoenn region which will give us access to the Pokemon League, once there we will have to overcome different trainers and the great champion of the Pokemon League to become the best trainer of Hoenn. The adventures of Pikachu and Ash return with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.