Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Pokémon Omega Ruby in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Pokemon Omega Ruby is the new installment of Pokemon games that pairs with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. This time we will be located in the Hoenn region, which we will have to go through to complete our Pokedex, get all the gym medals and reach the Pokemon league to become the great champion of the Hoenn region. However, although our goal seems clear we will have enough difficulties to carry it out, since we will deal with Legendary Pokemon, a multitude of trainers who will want to challenge us, forests, caves and wild routes full of wild Pokemons that will assault us without warning, so get the strongest possible team and go on an adventure to overcome the Hoenn region and become the best trainer of the place.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Pokémon Omega Ruby ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.