Pokémon Sun ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Pokémon Sun in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Enjoy a new Pokemon adventure. But this time with a lot of renewed features that will make it seem that we are facing a game of all life but much improved. Also this time we will be in the Alola region, which holds many secrets. Some of the most important features that we have to highlight of Pokemon Sun are the following:
- We will no longer only choose whether we want to be a boy or a girl at the beginning of the game, but we will be able to customize our appearance at will.
- New Battle Royale game mode in which we will compete with 4 other trainers in a free-for-all format.
- Your Pokedex will no longer be a lifeless device, but it will be a Pokemon inside this electronic device called Pokemon Rotom.
- You can take care of your Pokemon in the Poke Relax.
- We will be able to replace the MO or also known as hidden machines by mounts, with which we will be able to swim, run, or fly on our own Pokemon.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Pokémon Sun ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Pokémon Sun ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Pokémon Sun ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Pokémon Sun ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Pokémon Sun ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Pokémon Sun ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Pokémon Sun ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Pokémon Sun ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Pokémon Sun ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.