Pokemon X ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Pokemon X in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Pokémon X is the new edition of the classic Pokémon video game series. This time we will travel to the Kalos region where many mysteries await us. As usual we will have to start our adventure by choosing one of the 3 initial Pokémon, we will have a water type, a fire type and a plant type. This Pokémon will be our first companion, it will allow us to face other wild Pokémon to capture them, battle against other trainers, fight in exciting duels against the leaders of gyms throughout the region and when we finally get all the medals, we can go with our team to the Pokémon league to become the great champion of Kalos. But to achieve this goal, we will have to deal with groups of evildoers, with legendary Pokémon and a path full of wild routes, caves, forests and a long list of dangers, so get ready for a great adventure in Pokémon X.
Download Pokemon X ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Pokemon X ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Pokemon X ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Pokemon X ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Pokemon X ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Pokemon X ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Pokemon X ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Pokemon X ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Pokemon X ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.