Pokemon Y ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Pokemon Y in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Pokémon Y is the new release of video games of the Pokémon saga that makes couple with Pokémon X. For those of you who do not know it, it is a Nintendo exclusive video game, so in order to play this game we will need the Nintendo 3DS console or an emulator like the one we offer here. The game takes place in the region of Kalos, where we will have to try to capture all the Pokémon of the region, form a team strong enough to fight against all the leaders of the gyms and get all the medals, once with them we can go to the Pokémon League where we will challenge the High Command, the best trainers in the region and after passing this test, we will finally face the Grand Champion, in this way we will become the best trainer of Kalos holding the title of Grand Champion of the region.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Pokemon Y ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Pokemon Y ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Pokemon Y ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Pokemon Y ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Pokemon Y ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Pokemon Y ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Pokemon Y ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Pokemon Y ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Pokemon Y ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.