Sonic Lost World ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Sonic Lost World in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Use Sonic’s great speed to go through the different worlds that are presented to us in this new installment of the Sonic The Hedgehog videogame saga. In Sonic Lost World we will play the mythical characters of Sonic’s history in an environment created in three dimensions full of platforms, monsters, final bosses, minigames and puzzles. This game reminds us of the classic Super Mario Galaxy, in which the essence revolves around the exploration of bizarre interplanetary maps that show us and that combine with the style of gameplay and speed that have always characterized Sonic and the whole saga. While this new aspect that gives us the option to go through the levels in a calmer way that gives rise to the exploration and appreciation of our surroundings and gives a renewed air to these video games that have become classics, we still have two-dimensional levels that keep the essence of previous installments to not lose the essence of speed that fans of the Sonic video game series like so much.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Sonic Lost World ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Sonic Lost World ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Sonic Lost World ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Sonic Lost World ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. Accept the permission clicking on “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Sonic Lost World ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Sonic Lost World ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Sonic Lost World ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. ook for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Sonic Lost World ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Sonic Lost World ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.