Star Fox 64 3D ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Star Fox 64 3D in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Here are some of the most important features of this game, a remake of the classic Star Fox of the Nintendo 64:
- It is a video game of the on-rails shooter genre with three dimensions.
- It was developed by Nintendo EAD and Q-Games.
- It is a game very similar to its original version of the Nintendo 64 console.
- Rather than adding new content, it focuses on improved quality and graphics.
- The story of this game takes place on a group of planets, mixing scientific research, exploration, betrayals, and fighting.
- The gameplay focuses especially on hitting laser shots and bombs while controlling a ship.
- We can also perform somersaults and spins.
- In addition, it has scenes with dialogue between characters.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Star Fox 64 3D ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Star Fox 64 3D ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Star Fox 64 3D ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Star Fox 64 3D ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Star Fox 64 3D ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Star Fox 64 3D ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Star Fox 64 3D ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double-clicking on it.
- We will already have Star Fox 64 3D ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Star Fox 64 3D ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.