The Sims 3 ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game The Sims 3 in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
Here are some of the outstanding features of this game of the famous Sims saga:
- It is a video game that is included within the genre life simulation with open world.
- It is a sequel to The Sims 2.
- You will be able to choose your character and customize it with the physical characteristics and wardrobe that you like the most.
- Furnish your house and arrange it to your liking so that your character is as comfortable as possible.
- Take care of establishing good interpersonal relationships with your friends and neighbors.
- Always keep your character well fed, cook, and learn new recipes.
- Take a walk around the neighborhood, go to the movies, practice sports at the gym, and much more.
- Make your Sim the happiest in the world and have fun playing!
- It is one of the most beloved games in the history of the 3ds console and other consoles.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download The Sims 3 ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download The Sims 3 ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download The Sims 3 ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download The Sims 3 ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of unknown source. We accept the permission clicking in “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install The Sims 3 ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install The Sims 3 ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located The Sims 3 ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double-clicking on it.
- We will already have The Sims 3 ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy The Sims 3 ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.