Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Yo-Kai Watch 3 in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
The little ghosts return once again with the third installment of the saga of this role-playing series. Initially, this game was released in two versions: Yo-kai Watch 3 Shushi and Yo-kai Watch 3 Tempura. This time we have two protagonists whose life stories are connected. Nathan Adams is a boy who has just moved to the city of “BBQ” and has the watch to be able to summon Yo-kai; and Hailey Anne Thomas, an otaku who is dedicated to caring for yo-kai in Springdale. Have fun collecting these adorable little ghosts with very different shapes and appearances. Participate in battles, talk to the townspeople, collect medals, spend time at home, and much more.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of an unknown source. We accept the permission by clicking on “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double clicking on it.
- We will already have Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Yo-Kai Watch 3 ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.