Yo-Kai Watch ROM (CIA) is the file in CIA format that will allow us to run the game Yo-Kai Watch in the Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Citra, Nds4Droid, 3DMoo, Drastic Ds… that we have.
In Japanese culture, it is said that Yo-kai are small ghosts that like to roam around and get into mischief on a daily basis. This role-playing video game is based on these beings that inhabit the world doing mischief. At the beginning, the player will be able to choose which character he wants to control, Nate Adams or Katie Foster. Depending on which one he chooses, he will have a different physical appearance and his house will be different. The rest of the features remain identical for both characters. The story is based on the fact that the protagonist is observing insects for school and suddenly comes across a device. Out of it comes a Yo-kai named Whisper. Whisper gives him the Yo-kai Watch, the device that will allow him to find little ghosts everywhere. The environment of the game will be Springdale, where the player will search for Yo-kai and collect them. Certain Yo-kai can only be obtained through special sub-missions. When a Yo-kai appears, it will be necessary to give it some food to make it easier to catch. This can be done before or in the middle of the battle. Yo-kai can also be obtained using in-game coins.
Related Roms for 3DS
Download Yo-Kai Watch ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator (Citra)
Download Yo-Kai Watch ROM (CIA) for Emulator 3DS (Citra) is very easy, only we will have to follow the following steps:
- Download Yo-Kai Watch ROM (CIA) by clicking on the link below:
- Download Yo-Kai Watch ROM (CIA)
- It is possible that our operating system requests permissions to download for being a file of an unknown source. We accept the permission by clicking on “Yes” or “Accept”.
- We wait until the download of the file is completed.
- We locate the ROM in our device, it is very possible that it is in our default download folder. If it is not the case, we verified where it can be located looking at which folder we have selected at the time of downloading.
- In case it has been downloaded as a compressed file, we will have to decompress it before performing the following steps.
- Then, we will have to follow the installation instructions.
To install Black ROM (CIA) for Nintendo 3DS Emulator (Citra)
To install Black ROM (CIA) in the Nintendo 3DS emulator we will have to do the following:
- Once we have downloaded and located the Black ROM, we go to the folder where we have installed our 3DS emulator, for example, Citra.
- This will be in a folder with different files and other folders. We look for a folder called “Games”.
- We take the ROM that we have just downloaded (remember that it has to be unzipped) and we drag it into the “Games” folder.
- We execute the Nintendo 3DS emulator by double-clicking on it.
- We will already have Black ROM available to play.
- The next time that we accede to Citra already will appear directly in the directory of games, reason why we will only have to make this procedure once for each game.
- Enjoy Black ROM (CIA) for 3DS Emulator.